10.12.2010

Brownie Explosion



If you're having a hard time figuring out what this is, let me help you out: it's whipped cream (the fake kind, not the real whipped kind) on top of 3 giant scoops of vanilla ice cream (with a strangely yellow tint), on top of a nondescript brownie, drizzled with caramel and chocolate sauce (the fake kind, not the real kind). My friend and I split it, but to be honest - it was remarkably bland, and I regretted my decision immediately. My philosophy is, if you're going to indulge, do it right; I'd rather have a tiny portion of any dessert using real, quality ingredients than 3 giant tubs of anything fake or chemical. Same goes for all food, really. Like I said - If you're gonna do it, do it right! 

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Wow - what an utter and complete waste of what could have been a transcendental experience.